2.14.2012

jana's beanie


copyright of tjou-tjou, all rights reserved by henriette rademan

my oldest daughter came up with this idea one day. here's her words roughly translated:
'mom will you make me another beanie, but i hate it when my pony tail is tugged inside the beanie. can you make a hole for my pony tail?'
here you go, jana's beanie.

•••

my oudste het eendag met hierdie oulike idee opgekom. hiers haar woorde: 'mamma ek wil 'n mussie hê, maar ek haat dit as my bokstert vassit onder die mussie. Kan mamma 'n gaatjie maak vir my bokstertjie?' Nou hier gaat jy, jana se praktiese ontwerp vir 'n mussie vir besige dogtertjies.

7 comments:

Heloise said...

As they say "need is the mother of invention" and clearly it runs in the family :)

tjou-tjou said...

} ag dankie, bokkie. dis 'n pragtige sê-ding. jammer ek het nie daaraan gedink toe ek die post geskryf het nie ;)

Charles Maggs said...

That is smart H, she is a designer already - well done

Jesse said...

Vreeslik slim!

Unknown said...

so awesome! love this idea!

tjou-tjou said...

} thank you for all the comments. i showed jana the comments and her words are, or word: 'aaaah awesome'.

Anonymous said...

So slim! Lovelovelove! :) Kristen (not anonymous!) ;)

if you missed it